- About Us Who We Are
The company was founded in 1977 in technical collaboration with Indian Institute of Petroleum (IIP), Dehradun and was the first used oil refining unit in North India providing professional, technical and QC services to its customers.
IFP has the distinction of being the first Re-refining unit to be approved by Ministry Of Petroleum (MOP)and Ministry Of Environment (MOE). IFP has kept pace with time and upgarded its technologies to face competition in the market place.The technological upgradation has given capabilities to IFP to produce refined base oil to meeting virgin base oil specification. IFP has adopted 3 stage vacuum distillation process with solvent extraction to produce 100% pure oils.
Take actions and decisions
- To be happy
- To spread happiness…..
- To be an ‘Agent of Change’
- To empower all
Carry out business ethically, legally achieving sustainable and quality growth maintaining key values for all at all times.
- I - Integrity
- F - Friendship
- P - Prosperity
- 1973 - Established by Late Shri Madan Mohan Bhargava, a Mechanical Engineer from the prestigious institute Benaras Hindu University ( BHU ) in 1953.
- 1974 - Plot of one acre land purchased from UPSIDC in chemically approved Industrial area, Sahibabad, Distt. Ghaziabad
- 1975 - Establishment of International Frictionless Products .
- 1976 - Technology collaboration with NRDC, New Delhi and Indian Institute of Petroleum, Dehradun.
- 1977 - Urmila Bhargava successfully commissioned the used oil refinery of 500 KL per annum capacity.
- 1980 - Supplied Base Oil to Major Oil Companies like Tide Water Oil Co. Ltd.
- 1982 - Bagged prestigious order from Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. for rectifying their contaminated lube oils.
- 1985 - First unit to be registered with Ministry of Petroleum in North India.
- 1987 - Supplied Base Oil to Castrol India Ltd., Mumbai.
- 1996 - Launched range of Automotive & Industrial Oils under the brand name of ‘24 CARAT’ in different pack sizes of 60 ml, 200 ml, ½ litre to 210 litre pack size.
- 2000 - First Unit in North India to be registered with Ministry of Environment & Forests complying with all HSE norms
- 2003 - Formation of IFP Petro Products (P) Ltd. Company changed from Proprietorship to a Private Limited Company.
- 2004 - Acquisition of the innovative 3 stage vacuum distillation process.
- 2005 - Started of construction of 6000 KL refinery.
- 2006 - Begin Production
- 2007 - Started Contract Packaging for IOCL in Containers-1/2 & 1 Litre sizes
- 2007 - Started Contract Packaging for IOCL in Pillow Pouches- 20, 40, 60 ml packed sizes
- 2008 - Started Contract Packaging for BPCL in Containers-1/2 & 1 Litres sizes
- 2008 - Started Contract Packaging for BPCL in Pillow Pouch- 40 ml packed size.
- 2010 - Launch of Automotive and industrial oils in 20 litre buckets
- 2011 - Launched unique exchange offer scheme – ANY GRADE NEW OIL FROM ANY USED OIL
- 2012 - Innovative Technological break through by developing IFPTM process for polishing of base oil.
- 2013 - Modernization of plant & creation of new Admin Building Launched Regeneration of oil for consumers.
- 2014 - Developed new scrap calculator online for revolutionizing the sale purchase of used oil.